Map: This map from Gunnison County HHS shows the prevalence of COVID-19 in specific areas in the Gunnison Valley.
Listen to a recording of KBUT’s Live Q & A with Local Officials from Monday, March 23. The show was hosted by Christopher Biddle and all guests joined the conversation via teleconference. The panel for this session included:
- Jonathon Houck, Chairperson of the Gunnison Board of County Commissioners
- Joni Reynolds, director of Health and Human Services for Gunnison County
- Kimberly Behouneck, director of the Center for Mental Health in Gunnison
- Chris Rourke, Editor of The Gunnison Country Times
- Mark Reamon, Editor of The Crested Butte News.
Go to our Soundcloud page to download the file and listen whenever.
We wish to continue bringing these live Q & A’s with local officials as our community copes with the fallout of the COVID-19 disease. Please be patient with us as we determine the best way to bring you this service. Please, send any questions, comments, feedback, or anything else to firstname.lastname@example.org.