This Q & A session was originally broadcast on Monday, April 3rd. It was hosted by Christopher Biddle and panelists joined via video conference. The panel included John Messner, Board of County Commissioners; Ashley Upchurch, director of the CB/Mt. CB Chamber of Commerce; and Darcie Perkins, Assistant Director to the ICElab at Western.
Listen to a recording of the event here, or go to our Soundcloud page to download.
Here are some of the resources we discussed.
- Gunnison County has a webpage for businesses looking for support during the COVID19 Crisis. Find out about the local Economic Task Force, and sign up for industry group meetings.
- Information and Resources on Coronavirus from the Colorado Department of Labor.
- COVID-19 Small Business Response Resources from The Colorado Small Business Development Center.
- The Crested Butte Mt. Crested Butte Chamber of Commerce has put together this extensive list of resources.
- This Business Information hub from the Crested Butte, Mt. Crested Butte Chamber of Commerce has updated information on which members are still operating and how.